Exercise is beneficial for physical and mental health. In order to be healthy and overcome many diseases, experts and doctors often recommend that people exercise regularly. However, choosing the time and time of exercise is not easy. While some people choose the morning to practice and others choose their training time in the evening. What is the difference between these two times when it comes to exercise?
Here are some differences for morning and evening workouts:
1. In the morning, it is easy for you to commit to training as well as finish training before completing the role.
2. In the evening, most people feel tired after work or study. It may be difficult
To motivate yourself and find time to practice. On the other hand, evening exercise can increase energy, making it harder to sleep at night.
3. In the evening you get the benefits of body heat. Human body temperature rises
Most between 4 and 5 p.m. This is the best time to exercise because the muscles have some heat.
4. From the afternoon onwards people are very strong and patient (stronger than in the morning).
5. In the evening, you can easily find friends to join the workout.
6. In the evening, exercise reduces stress from daily tasks.
Articles excerpted and edited from the website: